socks
socks

An unnamed man from China was rushed to the hospital recently after he developed a severe fungal infection in his lungs from sniffing his own ‘smelly socks’. According to several reports, the unnamed man from Zhangzhou in South-China’s Fujian province would regularly take off his ‘smelly socks’ after work and sniff them for several minutes.
The bizarre habit ultimately resulted in him catching an infection that had developed from a fungus in his footwear. It spread to his lungs after he began sniffing the socks.
After getting admitted in the hospital, an x-ray confirmed the lung infection and doctor advised the man to begin treatment quickly.
The doctors confirmed the infection was caused by frequent sniffing of dirty socks.

x-ray
x-ray

LEAVE A REPLY